- New COVID-19 Policy in place...
Riding Natural Trails - Women
Is this course for you?
- You’re a women over eighteen
- You want to be coached in a women’s only learning environment
- You struggle to commit to a full days coaching but have time in the evenings
- You'd like regular contact with a coach to track your progress
- You’d like to build your confidence and take on new trails
- You struggle when it gets steep and you'd like to ride with more control
- You want to have more grip on loose, slippery, muddy and rooty trails
- You’re fairly new to riding natural trails and want to start off on the right track
- You'd like to start riding trails outside of the trail centre
- You want to meet other like minded women
- Price: £150.00
- Duration: Evenings 6.30pm - 8.30pm for 4 consecutive weeks OR 10am to 4.30pm Day Course
- Capacity: 6
- Rider experience: Experienced
- Type of trails: Black, natural trails
- Classroom session included: no
- Hiring bike inculded: no
- Food included: no
Download full course details here:
What you'll learn
- How to find grip on slippy terrain
- How to use line choice to its full potential
- How to control your speed and brake in the right places
- Maximise your body movement to keep balance where you never thought possible
- Understand how to read the trail, giving you confidence and control
- How to keep a level head on natural trails so you can enjoy your riding even when you’re challenged.
**Our day course capacity is 4 to give each rider more time with our coach. Evening sessions capacity is 6 riders.
- Saturday 11th September 2021
- Innerleithen, Scotland
- 4 place(s) available